Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Flowing Water

Since I had some pictures of glasses filled with water, I thought I’d go ahead and create a picture/diagram/word sequence to show the simplified process Enneagram A.G.E. Blake describes in The Intelligent Enneagram for filling a glass with water. I find that I can apply this to many other processes.

A description of filling a glass with water:
  • Turn on the tap.
  • Water flows into the glass.
  • Monitor the level of the water until you judge there is enough . . .
  • and then turn off the tap.


A.G.E. Blake observes:

The enneagram teaches us that there is a mechanical side and an
intentional side to every complete action: a side to do with the movement of things in space and time and a side to do with purpose and perception.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home