Friday, November 25, 2005

Everything

I keep trying to work my personal transformation strategies using enneagrammatical insight. The enneagram provides a symbolic model that allows me to see multiple perspectives, from multiple levels, simultaneously.

For me the outer circle of the enneagram symbolizes "everything". "Everything" in the most absolute sense possible. Real, imagined, time, space, physiosphere, biosphere, noosphere, emptiness, heaven, emotions, creation.... everything, bar none.

It seems as though we should have a word to symbolize this as well. But the word I often think might apply, I don't dare use for fear of getting myself killed, or even worse, ridiculed and laughed at.

3 Comments:

At November 26, 2005, Blogger Matt said...

I'm curious what the word is you have in mind.

The word that comes to mind when you describe this is "tao".

 
At November 27, 2005, Blogger J. Stull said...

I think I'll have to take the Buddha's lead and remain silent on this one.

 
At November 28, 2005, Blogger Matt said...

Words can never really do it justice anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home