Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More Organizing

I guess by 2001-2002 or so I no longer had an organizing planner, or method of approaching all the things I wanted to do. I had finally stopped creating my transpersonal ads (I had over 2000 of them) and had tried to pick out 365 of my favorites to use as a perpetual calendar (note: add perpetual calendar to my blog to-do list.)

My interest in organizing got rekindled when I received a Palm Pilot at work. I started creating to-do lists, and using the calendar to try and schedule stuff. I eventually bought my own PDA, a Tungsten T3, that gave me a lot more power, and a lot of kewl applications.



Ultimately I ended up with a huge 300+ to-do list of things I would most likely never get done, and I rarely followed my calendar, except for actual meetings and things I really HAD to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home