Monday, August 15, 2005

Transpersonal Ads



So the whole idea of printing off my schedule and to-do list each day kept changing.


In then end I just liked to print off a page of pictures.


However, I had also gotten into the habit of collecting aphorisms, quotes, and other tid-bits of information.



So, I decided I would try and create advertisements for myself.


Instead of selling myself a product, I would sell myself ideas.


I called them transpersonal ads.

I created at least one a day for several years and ended up with over a thousand before I finally stopped.

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2005, Blogger Katherine Kean said...

You show a lot of creative spark!

 
At August 17, 2005, Blogger Mushtaq Ali said...

I gotta hand it to you Jeff, you come up with some interesting ideas.

 
At August 18, 2005, Blogger J. Stull said...

Hey Mushtaq and Katherine... thanks.

I guess everyone needs a hobby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home