Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Developing Memory Fitness

aka Raymond Lull's Art

For me this tool falls into that area where if you can’t momentarily set aside your emotions, intellect and judgements, and just execute the instructions, you will get nothing.

I initially found this whole Ars Infusa thing a bit odd, and the religious orientation somewhat uncomfortable, so much so that the secret nearly remained invisible. But luckily I managed to get past that.

I made this chart to help with my studies:



The traceless warrior pointed me towards this art in 2001 (30 minutes has turned into 4 years…. so far):


Date: Wed Jun 27, 2001 1:22 pm
Subject: Ars Infusa

In response to my:
> Hello everyone,
> I've become obsessed with the Rules and the Enneagram.


Mushtaq said:

Hi Jeff,

Go here http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/4572/

read everything, apply it to what you are learning and tell me what you think.

(you have thirty min,,,,, starting now :-) ) (sorry, I couldn't resist)

*********************************************
LOL Mushtaq. It's taken me a while to fully appreciate that humour. I've been busy learning the alphabet, the definitions, the principles, rules, and practicing evacuating cameras. Goodness, greatness, duration, difference, concordance, How, Why, When, Majority, BC, BtB, BtC, CB.......... I'm afraid I've gone way past the 30 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home