Thursday, July 07, 2005

7/2/2005 - 18154 days old

In 1997, as I continued to try and develop lucid dreaming skills, I ended up looking for books about the brain. Easy to read books about the brain.
Peter Russell's The Brain Book found it's way into my library. Ultimately this book provided my introduction to Mind Maps more than anything else. But I did pull it off the bookshelf today to look at the contents:

An experiment. I want to see the resolution of a more detailed mind map:

Hmmm. I dunno. I guess that doesn't work very well. Oh well.....

I also did a Google search , found Peter Russells web site, and browsed around a bit. I found the little "your age in days" calculator there. I also plucked his Passing Thoughts section to my PDA to read a little later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home