Sunday, October 23, 2005

Seven Things

Mushtaq tagged me with this.........

Seven things I will do before I die:

  1. fight cancer (skin, colon, lung, or prostate)
  2. evolve in three directions
  3. chop wood, carry water
  4. memorize the 99 most beautiful names
  5. watch E.T. and Star Wars
  6. Read Beezlebub's Tales to His Grandson at least once, preferrably twice, all the way through
  7. die gracefully (or if possible, die before I die)

Seven things I can do:

  1. play guitar
  2. manage a DOD program that actually saves U.S. taxpayers millions of dollars each year
  3. learn new things until the day I die
  4. forgive people (exception: see #3 in next section)
  5. start over
  6. wait patiently
  7. keep a secret

Seven things I can't do:

  1. Speak another language fluently
  2. defend myself
  3. tolerate intolerance
  4. cut off my pony tail
  5. remember the one thing I must never forget
  6. communicate as effectively as I would like to
  7. always finish things that I start

Seven things I say most often:

  1. d'oh!
  2. I love you too
  3. It's taco Thursday!
  4. Crazy cat
  5. Give me 5 more minutes
  6. No wonder people hate us
  7. Thank you

Seven people I would like to pass this on to:

  1. zataod
  2. nisabba
  3. adastra
  4. dan
  5. ottmar
  6. RGMB

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2005, Blogger Topwomen said...

Part V, #6: check
Who's #7?

 
At October 22, 2005, Blogger J. Stull said...

Hi RGMB,
That was a very subtle joke.... See Part III, #7

 
At October 22, 2005, Blogger Topwomen said...

very funny, subtlety many times eludes me; sometimes I require ye ole two by four.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home