Saturday, September 09, 2006

STIME



I stumbled across the STIME site a while back and it made me think a little bit more about time and how we represent it. Seeing as I have a penchant for Enneagram layouts, the 24 hour day cycle presented me with some ideas about that. I figured three 8 hour segments in one day seemed good.

Where to start? midnight? daybreak? I finally decided that point 9 on the enneagram would represent the end of the day at the very moment I transition from the wake state to the sleep state.

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2006, Blogger Doni said...

Hey Bro=) I was trying to find the blog "Donnas Mundane Little World". She was the school teacher you touched bases with a few months back, awesome thoughts and ideas and I wanted to access it for Becky, but it appears to have disappeared?

 
At September 22, 2006, Blogger Matt said...

Unfortunately, Donna's Mundane Little World is no longer being updated. It seems like a lot of the good blogs have short lifespans.

I am happy to see that My 142857 Work is active again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home