Saturday, December 30, 2006

The 2005 index


When I started this blog I made a mind map of the various influences that had happened over the previous 10 years as a list of topics I wanted to blog about. Many of the influences occurred and reoccurred, but in different ways. I hope to re-organize my blog in 2007 to reflect this.

I created this index at the end of 2005:
(Technical Note: I can’t figure out how to get rid of the blank lines under the mind map. For every clickable link in the mind map, a blank line shows up below it)


















































1 Comments:

At January 26, 2007, Blogger Doni said...

OK, so I clicked on your "buddhist influence" icon for 1997 and nothing pops up. Therefore, I vote you use that as your starting point...inquiring minds want to know.=))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home